Software R&D Engineer
RemoteMaadi, Al Qāhirah, EgyptEngineering
- Develop embedded software components and drivers for the automotive industry.
- Integrate different AUTOSAR platforms with end customers' applications.
- Configure embedded basic software components.
- Support customers and resolve issues using different automotive industry tools.
- Propose and work on innovative solutions for the future of automotive technologies.
- Work in a challenging environment with a real mixed nature of research and development.
- Maintain Avelabs quality standards for project's deliverables.
- Set and support together with the team an open and innovative environment.
- University degree in computers or electronics engineering
- Excellent embedded C programming skills
- Good knowledge of micro controllers and hardware peripherals used in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of communication protocols widely used in the automotive industry e.g. CAN, LIN, FlexRay, ...
- AUTOSAR experience is highly appreciated
- Excellent command of English language (Written and Spoken)
- German language is a plus