Senior System R&D Engineer
Egypt, Al Qāhirah, MaadiEngineering
- Supports definition of specific requirements and architectures together with local Development and Engineering groups, local sales and Project teams (multi-site) and electronics production sites.
- Establish a system architectural design and identify which system requirements are to be allocated to which elements of the system.
- Acts as Function owner for an assigned feature/functionality of the product on system level.
- Integrates with application engineers and to be able to identify all relevant parameters affecting the variants of the system.
- Suggest and implement innovative solutions for project challenges.
- Autonomously explore new technical areas.
- Support entry-level colleagues and spread technical knowledge internally by coaching, training, etc. across Avelabs.
- Maintain Avelabs quality standards for project's deliverables.
- Lead the efforts to maintain our open, professional and innovative environment
- Handling challenging customer and other project stakeholders communications
- Mastering PM tools and techniques within the scope of the team member (e.g. Agile project cycle, effort estimation techniques, etc..)
- Share in the estimation of the project activities and tasks accurately.
- Highlight opportunities that can increase the scope of the current project tasks.
- Participate in the employment processes if needed.
- 3+ years of experience in automotive systems.
- University degree in Mechatronics, Computers or Electronics Engineering.
- Experience in automotive electronics products on system level.
- Experience in requirements management and refinement (e.g. using DOORS)
- Background about automotive bus technologies and diagnostics.
- Experience in communication with automakers for requirements refinement.
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken).
- German language is a plus.