Senior Software R&D Engineer
Egypt, Al Qāhirah, MaadiEngineering
- Requirements analysis and embedded software design for the automotive industry.
- Support and develop complete software architecture.
- Integrate different AUTOSAR platforms with end customers' applications.
- Configure embedded basic software components.
- Develop application software components.
- Responsible for technical communication with the customers.
- Provide consultancy and support to customers.
- Coach other team members and prepare training if needed.
- Enhance the engineering process for higher efficiency and quality.
- Propose and work on innovative solutions for the future of automotive technologies.
- Maintain Avelabs quality standards for project's deliverables.
- Work in a challenging environment with a real mixed nature of research and development.
- Set and support together with the team an open and innovative environment.
- 3+ years of experience in automotive embedded systems.
- University degree in Computers or Electronics Engineering.
- Embedded software architecture design experience.
- AUTOSAR configuration and integration experience.
- Excellent embedded C programming skills.
- Deep knowledge of embedded systems and microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of communication protocols widely used in the automotive industry, e.g., CAN, LIN, FlexRay.
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux, GENIVI, and Qt is a plus.
- Multicore solutions on embedded systems platforms is a plus.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken).
- German language is a plus.