Senior Software C++ Engineer
Egypt, Al Qāhirah, MaadiEngineering
- Develop, consolidate, integrate and review software according to specifications.
- Maintain knowledge and participate in developing market-leading and evolving automotive industry standards.
- Spread knowledge through training materials and coaching.
- Propose and work on innovative solutions for the future of automotive technologies.
- Work in a challenging environment with a real mixed nature of research and development
- Participate in activities planning and estimation.
- University degree in computers or electronics engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in the field
- C++ Programming language experience is mandatory.
- Willing to learn and work in Automotive with challenging tasks.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken).
- Work independently and navigate through complex standards.
- C++ 14 (and above) experience is a plus.
- POSIX/Linux know-how is a plus.
- Cyber-security knowledge is a plus.
- AUTOSAR (classic or Adaptive) experience is a major plus.