Senior HR Specialist
Egypt, Al Qāhirah, MaadiHuman Resources
- Manage the entire hiring process including recruiting top talents, scheduling interviews, conducting phone interviews, hiring successful candidates, onboarding new hires, etc.
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Build strong relationships with employees at all levels.
- Maintain employee and workplace privacy and handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Create, implement, improve, explain, and monitor HR policies, procedures, and standards.
- Design and implement effective training and development plans.
- Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated.
- Manage health insurance programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- HR certificates or diplomas are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in HR for software companies is recommended.
- Solid understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Solid problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ethical mindset; able to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.