Automotive Software Functional Safety Expert
RemoteMaadi, Al Qāhirah, EgyptEngineering
Avelabs is seeking a Functional Safety Software Expert to join our team. As a Functional Safety Software Expert, you will play a critical role in supporting the safety and reliability of automotive software systems for the top OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement functional safety requirements for automotive software systems.
- Utilize AUTOSAR safety mechanisms to design and develop safety-critical software components.
- Provide essential support for safety analyses, including hazard analysis and risk assessments, to ensure compliance with safety standards and regulations.
- Develop and implement safety-related software architectures and designs.
- Participate in the development and execution of safety test plans and test cases.
- Review and assess safety documentation and reports.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in automotive safety standards and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience working with AUTOSAR safety mechanisms.
- Strong understanding of software functional safety concepts and standards, such as ISO 26262 part 6.
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++.
- Familiarity with safety-related software development processes and tools.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
Nice to have
- Experience working with ASIL-D ECUs.
- Knowledge of AURIX safety mechanisms.
- Experience with Vector MICROSAR stack.
- Experience integrating MBD software in ASIL rated ECUs.